You can submit a formal request to officially recognize outstanding public achievements by the people who live in New Jersey’s Seventh Congressional District by contacting our Westfield District Office. Congratulatory letters may be issued for, but are not limited to, the following honors:
- Appointment to public office
- Awards or honors
- Eagle Scout
- Election to public office
- Gold Star
- Military academy appointment
- Other achievements of public distinction
Contact the Westfield District Office at (908) 518-7733, or send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Letters should include:
- Greeting Letter deadline
- Name of recipient(s)
- The BODY of the email should include the type of request (birthday, family reunion, church anniversary)
- Additional information to accompany the request (indicate which anniversary/which anniversary you are celebrating)
- Return email contact information unless they will pick up their greeting request.
indicates an information that you need to provide.